MBA Courses in Social Impact
We are committed to equipping Georgetown McDonough MBA students with knowledge, skills, and experience to be business leaders that create positive social and environmental impact at scale across the world.
In addition to the varied hands on experiences offered outside of the classroom, below are the foundational courses we offer our MBA’s to prepare them to manage the triple bottom line and be women and men in service to others.
- Corporate Social Responsibility (STRT 610)
- Environmentally Sustainable Operations and Business Models (OPIM 571)
- Leadership and Management of Nonprofit Organizations (MGMT 611)
- Investing for Impact (STRT 567)
- Social Entrepreneurship (STRT 616)
- Understanding Social Innovation (MGMT 558)
- The Business of Water (BADM 718)
- Conversations in Corporate Governance (BADM 738)